In September 2022, the iconic Hall of Flowers trade show made its debut in Toronto after successful shows in California and Nevada. Hall of Flowers is coming back to Toronto in 2023, with their renowned cannabis trade show returning to the Enercare Centre on September 19th and 20th.
Last year at Hall of Flowers Toronto, there were 250+ brands and 670 Retail Buyers with a collective purchasing power of more than 1475 retail stores on site. That’s 70% of the Ontario market, and 45% of the entire Canadian Cannabis retail industry was in attendance.
For Cannabis Brands
Look for some reasons to attend?
- Relationships are more important than ever. Especially those 20-30% stores that generate 70% of your regular pull-down of cases and revenue. How are you cultivating your existing relationships and cementing new partnerships? By now you know Hall of Flowers’ is solely focused on creating authentic connections between retailer buyers & brands.
- Gain access to over 1500+ retail doors enabling your sales teams to create authentic connections and lasting relationships
- Our curated list of attendees means brands have the chance to connect with those who have purchasing power.
Make the most of your time and dollars
- Connect with retail buyers, showcase your products, and build invaluable relationships that will fuel your success in the industry.
- Appointment Scheduler between brands and buyers. NEW ENGAGElive platform for those hard-to-reach retailers and critical accounts. Have the key decision-makers arrive at your booth on your schedule.
- Access to Provincial Wholesalers. ON, NS, NB, SK, AB and NL have confirmed category buyers will attend.
- NEW: 250+ Budtenders will be attending day two of the event
Pave the way to your September Product Launch Success
- Educational sampling for new Fall products before it shows up on the buy sheets, which is just 2 weeks following the show meaning your products will be top of mind
- Communicate upcoming pricing changes, and dispel any confusion with existing partners
”We're very happy we came! From the start to the end of the day, we were in conversations with retailers 95% of the time. We were able to make really good connections here from across Canada.Andrew Quinlan, FIGR
For Cannabis Retailers
Need a reason to attend?
- Curate a more profitable assortment with access to over 200+ brands, including NEW craft brands and network with other influential retailers and retail technology providers.
- Sample and on-site consumption – Unsure if a particular product should be part of your Fall assortment? Put yourself face-to-face with the brands that will make a difference to your product catalog.
- Budtender Day 2 – Hall of Flowers goes above and beyond to create an elevated experience that enables you to collaborate closely with brands. This environment not only empowers your budtenders and sharpens their sales skills, enhancing their ability to drive sales and your profitability.
- Understand upcoming Ontario price changes, and dispel any confusion with existing partners.
- Join the ranks of influential retailers like Tokyo Smoke, Value Buds, Sessions, NSLC, True North Cannabis Co, Shiny Buds, One Plant, Cannabis NB, Pops, Fika, High Life, Inspired Cannabis Co, Kiaro Cannabis, Cannabis Express, Trees Cannabis, along with craft retailers like BUDSSMOKE, The Herbary, Farmer Jane Cannabis Co, Atlantic Cannabis, Prairie Records just to name a few.
Make sure you’ve registered for your two FREE retailer tickets (per province you operate in).
See you at Hall of Flowers Toronto 2023
This is an event you definitely don’t want to miss.
Get ready to be inspired and elevate your retail business.
We can’t wait to see you!